Sunday, September 2, 2012

Chrome Wrapped Cars





Wrapping an exotic car in chrome is just one of those thing that's popular right now. I think it's the equivalent of the deep fried snack (snickers,twinkies or whatever) at the county fair. It's cool for right now but do you really want it all the time? Really? Luckily for me the wraps that I have seen looked pretty good. One of the best wraps I have seen is McLaren Newport Beach MP4-12C and Team Salamones Lamborghini Aventador. Both of these cars are not just completely wrapped in chrome but show the original color of the car. I think this requires more work then just wrapping the whole car up. I don't need to point out that the wrap does not work with any car. Can you imagine a chrome wrapped Prius? A Toyota FJ Cruiser? Yuck!! Well if you like or don't like the shiny cars check out my video and tell me what you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment