Sunday, August 25, 2013

BMW Powered Rat Rod at Cars and Coffee Irvine


Image Source:M Ventura



I like Rat Rods. It's like the total opposite of a Hot Rod. Where the hot rod has the nice paint job and shiny chrome bumbers. The rat rod will have a nice rusty patina and whatever the hell the owner wants. It's pretty much anything goes with rat rods. But when I saw the stanceworks rat rod, it never even crossed my mind to put a bimmer engine in a rat rod. Blasphemy? Not for the rat rod.

Quick Stats:

  • BMW V8 Engine
  • 1928 Ford Model A Pickup
  • Estimated 300 Horsepower
Image Source:M Ventura

For a more detailed story of how this car came to be go the stanceworks website and hear it from the make himself, Mike Burroughs website. You can also check out the video I made of this awsome rat rod below on my youtube channel.

Image Source:M Ventura


No comments:

Post a Comment