Tuesday, January 15, 2013

100 Years of Aston Martin


 Centenary Edition Vanquish. Source:Aston Martin Website



Today Janury 15 2013, Aston Martin celebrates 100 years of making cars. Very impressive for an auto maker to be around that long. To celebrate Aston Martin will making a limited run of 100 Centenary Edition Models of the V8 Vantage, DB9, Rapid and Vanquish coming out this year. What I like is all the sweet sweet extra's that will go in to the Centenary Vanquish.

The Sweet Sweet Extras

Interior will be a deep soft black leather with contrasting silver stiching,similar to what was in the Aston Martin One-77. It will come with a presentation box(I can imagine a black leather lined cigar type box with the logo on top)that will have two glass keys, solid silver cuff links,a roller pin and Bang and Olufsen headphones. The unique paint finish on this car adds another 18 hours in making the car. I am hopeful that living in Southern California will increase my chances of seeing one in Beverly Hills. Until then I will have to do with what I've already seen. Check out my Videos on two unique Aston Martins I have came across.


No comments:

Post a Comment